Consigning with American Classics and Hot Rods is Easy!
A. Provide us with a detailed description of your classic.
B. Appraiser and you agree on the selling price and determine if your classic will be sold from our showrooms or your garage.
C. Arrange transport to one of our showrooms.
When your classic arrives in our showroom a complete inspection will take place. The vehicle receives a professional detail, photo shoot, and write up to maximize marketing effort. If there are any issues that need to be addressed, we will resolve them before the marketing begins.
Let us work for you to sell your car. When your classic has a new home, we will promptly send your check less any agreed repairs we have made to sell your beauty.
Consignment Program Highlights
• 75% sell-through rate in 45 days history.
• Secure climate controlled facility for all cars.
• We charge nothing to sell your classic! You tell us what you must have to sell and we take it from there.
• Established global customer base built over decades.
• Free professional photo & video shoot if you put on one of our showroom floors.
• Professional vehicle write up that not only markets the car but the story.
• Honesty, integrity, and reputation second to none.
• Average 40 cars sold worldwide per month.
• Free advertising in national publications.
• Top SEO internet storefronts for your classic.
How to Consign
You can start the consignment process today by clicking here and giving us a detailed description of your classic. One of our qualified appraisers will contact you to help you determine the correct market value and answer any questions you may have.
Get the consignment process started today. We are enthused to learn more about your vehicle and proving to you that you made the right decision when you partnered with American Classics and Hot Rods.